QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (QHSE) STATEMENT
SOWSCO is dedicated to providing services that meet or exceed our stakeholders’ expectations that are consistent with our strategic direction and also committed to conducting all her business and operation in a healthy and safe manner by consistently applying safety practices, rules and guidelines covering all aspects of our operations. We shall comply with our clients’ standards and obey all government rules and regulations affecting our business and operations at all time.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
SOWSCO is dedicated to providing cementing services, wellbore cleaning and brine filtration, wellhead services, pipeline and process plant cleaning that meet or exceed our stakeholders’ expectations that are consistent with our strategic direction.
This shall be achieved through our commitment to: the continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System (QMS); improving our human capital and maintaining beneficial relationship with our external providers and satisfying all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
SOWSCO Well Services (Nig.) Ltd has quality objectives in alignment with the defined key strands of her quality policy as follows:
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE QMS
- Carry out systematic review of the company’s Quality Management System based on the inputs to the company’s management review activity and the quality management principles annually.
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT AND EFFECTIVENESS OF HUMAN CAPITAL
- To identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives quarterly to build competency and effectiveness in our workforce.
- To appraise all staff during the fourth quarter of every year to reward performance and motivates them to higher performance.
RELATIONSHIP WITH EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
- To promote cordial relationship with our external providers by paying them within 60 days of invoice submission.
- To engage relevant external providers once in a year for feedback purposes and to seek ways of improvement in their service delivery.
COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE STATUTORY AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- To ensure renewal of regulatory and compliance with statutory requirements in accordance with our renewal and compliance matrix to sustain high level of good corporate governance in our operations.